Home
Trails
Lodging
Gear
Training
Racing
Notices
Links
skinnyski.com
News
--------
Trail Reports
--------
Weather
--------
Ski Trails
--------
Rollerski Trails
--------
Archives

Madeline Lake Trail
Arbor Vitae, WI
Trail Length: 15km  Maps: |
Groomed: Classic Only    Lighted: No Snowmaking: No
Contact: 715-385-3355 x121    Weather: [ NWS ]  
Notes:   This trail has a variety of scenery as it winds around three lakes and through different types of terrain. It has a few rolling hills. Most of the trail follows old logging roads. This is an excellent trail for skiers of all abilities. There is a shelter located on the trail with a fire ring.

Trail Reports:   2017-2018 season  view previous season     File a new report     Request a new report

1 to 5 of 31    Month: Mar | Feb | Jan | Dec
Saturday, March 24, 2018  posted: 3/25/2018 6:35:47 AM
Firsthand 
[ Good skis ]
  Trail was still in good shape today but steep hills were ice. If going today they should still be good.
(Mike Juedes)
Thursday, March 15, 2018  posted: 3/16/2018 8:59:35 PM
Firsthand 
[ Good skis ]
  I arrived around 9:30 am expecting hard, crusty, icy tracks after temperatures reached the upper 30's on Wednesday. I was pleasantly surprised to find 80% of the trail to be very good. The other 20% was still good just a little crusty but not icy. In fact, I had good control on the two big hills. There appeared to be only minor use of the trail system since it was last groomed on Tuesday. I skied the red and the green trails and both were quite enjoyable.
Photos:  
(Jim Gantz)
Tuesday, March 13, 2018  posted: 3/13/2018 3:44:43 PM
Firsthand 
[ Trails Open: All, Good skis ]
  classic tracks are in very good condition. It was a pleasure to ski them today. If going tomorrow do so in the morning when the temps are still low and the skiing should still be very good.
(Laddie Pokorny)
Tuesday, March 06, 2018  posted: 3/6/2018 4:50:46 PM
Grooming 
[ Trails Open: All, B skis ]
  Cut up old track and laid new tracks on all loops watch for debris on all loops due to the wind from the storm. Otherwise all loops are in good condition.
(Brock Davis)
Thursday, March 01, 2018  posted: 3/1/2018 4:27:31 PM
Grooming 
[ Trails Open: All, Good skis ]
  All loops tracked. Good conditions.
(Tony Martinez, Wisconsin DNR)

Next Last


About Us | Advertising Information | Privacy Statement
This service provided to you according to our Visitor Agreement
Return to Top
© 2006 skinnyski.com. All Rights Reserved.