Trail Detail

10K
Skating/Classic
No
No
320-354-5894
[ NWS ]
New Reports Report Requests

Notes

Varied terrain featuring prairie, woods, wetlands and scenic views from atop glacial ridges. Nice area for novice and intermediate skiers.
Proximity
Search
Ski Trails Rollerski Trails Stores Lodging
Within    

Trail Reports

Reports 1 to 5 of 5    Month: Jan | Dec
Saturday, January 4, 2020
Afternoon
Firsthand: Freestyle 
[ B skis ]
Great skiing! Groomed this morning and in great shape. Thanks. Both classic and skate groomed, couple areas (maybe less 10-15%) where no real space for skate.
Photos:
(Phil Nicolas)
Wednesday, January 1, 2020
Morning
Firsthand: Freestyle 
[ Good skis ]
Good coverage, groomed this morning. when I started it was 30 F. Overall good trails- south east trails were a bit more icy, the trails across the middle were starting to get soft but ok. Western most trails were great/best.
(Phil Nicolas)
Tuesday, December 24, 2019
Morning
Firsthand: Classic 
[ Trails Open: All, B skis ]
The natural snow has held up really well through this warmer weather. 80 percent of the trails are in good to very good condition. The other 20% have leaves, spots that are showing some grass or a little dirt. One place has a small glacier that you can stride around. Thanks to the groomers for the great work!
Photos:
(Margie Rock)
Saturday, December 21, 2019
Morning
Firsthand: Freestyle 
[ Trails Open: All, B skis ]
Trails in good to great condition. One of the connector trails is a little thin (but adequate) with minor amount of prairie grass poking through. Packed, groomed, held up well, until I finished around 2pm, with warmer temps. Would recommend morning ski.
(Phil Nicolas)
Monday, December 9, 2019
Afternoon
Grooming 
[ Trails Open: Most, B skis ]
All trails have been packed and have a single track for classical. Some trails are wide enough to skate next to track. Trails by the main building and farmsite are in good shape. The trail through the prairie connecting them is very rough, bumpy, and sparsely snow covered in places we had to reroute it around standing water.
Photos:
(Kory Klebe)