- Loppet Foundation
We create a shared passion for year-round outdoor adventure in the Minneapolis area, focusing on underserved youth and families.
- Central Cross-Country Skiing
Central Cross Country Skiing (CXC Skiing) is recognized by the United States Ski and Snowboard Association (USSA) as the sole Regional Organization governing cross country skiing in the 10 state Central Region of the United States. CXC Skiing provides an organization which enables athletes, coaches and officials to achieve excellence in cross country skiing and is the Midwest pipeline to the US Ski Team.
- Keweenaw Convention & Visitors Bureau
This is Michigan's Copper Country - Where adventure falls from the sky, grows from the ground and springs from Lake Superior.
- Minnesota Canoe Association
The Minnesota Canoe Association is a group of adults and kids who love paddling in all forms. From canoeing to kayaking, racing to ambling, flatwater to whitewater, if you paddle in or around Minnesota, you've found your home!
- Minnesota Youth Ski League
The Minnesota Youth Ski League (MYSL) is a non-profit Minnesota Corporation as defined under IRS rule 501(c)3. The MYSL provides membership and instruction to all youth without regard to race, creed, color, or athletic ability.
- Superior City Parks
- Superior Performance
Superior Performance is dedicated to providing the best coaching, physiologic testing, and state of the art training facilities to both the general public and the elite athlete.
- Wagoner Ski Trails Club
City of Tower / Howard Wagoner Ski Trails club.
- Backcountry Trail Patrol
- Bayfield County Tourism
- Central Minnesota Youth Ski Club
- Circuit Global Sports Management
- Crow Wing County Parks
- Dakota County Parks
- Door County Silent Sports Alliance
- Endurance Athlete
- Fit Studios
- Lake Superior College Cycling Team
- LifeStyle Management
- Minneapolis Parks and Recreation
- Minnesota Distance Running Association
- Minnesota Nordic Ski Association
- Minnesota State High School Nordic Ski Coaches Association
- National Nordic Foundation
- National Ski Patrol - Central Division, Western Region
- National Team Development Centre
- New England Nordic Ski Association
- Olmsted County Parks
- Professional Ski Instructors of America Central Division
- Ramsey County Parks
- Saint Croix Valley MN Youth Ski League
- Ski For Light
- Skiing the North Shore
- Sports and Orthopaedic Specialists
- St. Paul Parks and Recreation
- Stearns County Parks
- TRIA Womens Sports Medicine
- Twin Cities MultiSports Club
- United States Biathlon Association
- United States Snowshoe Association
- US National Ski Hall of Fame
- Washington County Parks
- Wausau/Marathon County Parks
- West Side Nordic
- Wisconsin Nordic Network