- ABR Trails
A full service ski touring center located on over 1100 scenic acres of varied terrain along the Montreal River in Ironwood Michigan.
- Ariens Nordic Center
A new venue with a 20-point biathlon range, nearly five miles for cross-country skiing with snowmaking, a paved loop for rollerskiing, hiking, running, snowshoeing and more. Trail course designed by Morton Trails covering 200+ acres of beautiful rolling hills on the edge of Brillion.
- MECCA Trails
There are over 20K of routinely groomed cross-country ski trails and 5K of snowshoe trails. In the spring, summer and fall these trails are used by hikers, runners and wildlife watchers. The trails are moderately challenging as they traverse glacial features of eskers, drumlins and kettles.
- Visit Cook County
Cook County, Minnesota is the perfect winter wonderland. It’s a cross country skiers dream. With an average of 120 inches of annual snowfall and more than 400 km of groomed trails in the stunning Superior National Forest, the opportunities are endless. Plan your winter vacation today!
- Balsam Branch Partnership
Balsam Branch ski trails are located near Amery, Wisconsin. Home to the Balsam Vinter Fest ski races in the past.
- Banadad Trail Association
The Banadad Trail Association (BTA) is an organization made up of skiers dedicated to supporting, protecting, and preserving the Boundary Waters longest tracked ski trail - the 28.7 km. Banadad and 12.3 km. of adjoining trails located on the Banadad's eastern end.
The Cumberland Area Ski Touring Association (CASTA) is a non-profit organization that maintains the Timberland Hills trail system, including the Timberland West Lighted Trail. Over 25 km of trails are maintained and groomed for both skating and classical techniques. Our trails are available to the public year-round for any non-motorized recreation.
- Friends Of Flathorn Gegoka Trails
- Friends of Hickory Ridge Ski Trails
The Friends of Hickory Ridge purpose is to promote recreational cross-country skiing at Hickory Ridge Ski Trails in the Chippewa County Forest.
- Three Eagle Trail Foundation
The northern section of the Three Eagle Trail from Sundstein Road to Highway 32/45 is groomed for cross country skiing during the winter season. Some gentle slopes between Sundstain Road and the Mud Creek Bridge and the rest of the trail is flat with natural beauty as it winds through dense woodlands with occasional views of wetlands, including a bridge and two scenic boardwalks.
- Anoka County Parks
- Bemidji Area Cross-Country Ski Trails
- Blue Hills Ski Trail
- Boulder Lake Management Area Ski Trails
- Canoe Country - Winter Activities
- Carver County Parks
- Cedar Lakes Conservation Foundation Nordic
- Chequamegon Area Mountain Bike Association
- Duluth Parks and Recreation
- Friends of Willow River and Kinnickinnic State Parks
- Giants Ridge
- Green Acres Recreation
- Marathon County Parks
- Minnesota DNR State Parks
- Minnesota DNR State Trails
- Minocqua Winter Park and Nordic Center
- Norpine Trail Association
- North Lakeland Discovery Center Trails
- Pincushion Mountain Trail System
- Ramsey County Cross Country Ski Trails
- Rochester Nordic Ski Trails
- Saint Paul Parks and Recreation Skiing
- Silver Star Mountain Resort
- Snowflake Nordic Center
- Steamboat Springs Nordic Council
- Sterns County Ski Trails
- Sugarbush Trail Association
- Three Rivers Park District
- Trailsource - Cross Country Ski Trails
- US Forest Service
- Wisconsin DNR