FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 17, 2014
CXC Midwest Competition Committee Meeting on Saturday in Eau Claire
Meeting is set for Saturday, April 19th in Eau Claire at Dooley’s Pub, starting at 11:00 am. Meeting is open to all.
- Professional Timing/running/registration of JNQ events.
- JNQ schedule, draft proposal below.
- JN selection rules review (U16 races scored, U20 selection rules)
- JNQ 2013-2014 races review
- Committee By-laws review
- Senior Nationals review
- Senior Nationals 2014/15 houghton
- Junior Nationals review
- JN Budget review
- Election of new head coach for JN 2015 and JN 2016.
- Level 100 clinics and requirement for 2015
- NENSA U16 Trip review
- Selection of coaches for NENSA u16 trip review.
- JN Uniform rules
- Camps Schedules
Junior National Qualifier Draft Schedule 2014-15, to be decided on at meeting. This is a DRAFT only!
- Dec. 20-21 (or 13-14) Wausau Sprint and distance race
- Jan. 17-18 Battle Creek JNQ (no super tour) distance/distance
- Jan. 24-25 (Telemark JNQ) distance/distance
- Feb. 14-15 (Wirth JNQ) Sprint and distance
Again, this is a DRAFT only.
National level races:
- Jan. 4-10th Senior National World Junior Tryouts MTU ski Trails, Houghton, MI
- March 5th - 15th Junior Nationals - Truckee, CA
If anyone can’t be there and wants to participate via teleconference, the number is below.
712.432.0460, Access code is: 388836