Racing Outlook

  • Feb 6 Mt. Ashwabay Summit Ski Race (Washburn, WI)  

    • Feb 3 update:
      With a heavy heart, we have decided to cancel the Mt. Ashwabay Summit Ski Race for this year!
      - Scott Nesvold
    • Feb 2 update:
      Snow conditions are great, preparations in full swing, but the cold forecast has us worried. We will be watching the forecast and make a final decision by Thursday morning, deciding if the temperatures allow us to run a safe event.
      - Scott Nesvold
    • Jan 19 update:
      Masks will be mandatory at race start/finish area. You must pre-register for the race, cutoff time Feb. 5, at 5pm.
      - Scott Nesvold

View all the latest race updates in the current Racing Outlook