Racing Outlook

  • Jan 27 SMU Ski Races (Winona, MN)  

    • Jan 23 update:
      Upon speaking with our club advisor and the groomers of the trails we've decided to delay the race until Saturday February 17th due to unsafe conditions.
      - Wesley Larson
  • Feb 17 SMU Ski Races (Winona, MN)  

    • Feb 8 update:
      Organizers have cancelled the race due to poor snow conditions.
      - Bruce Adelsman

View all the latest race updates in the current Racing Outlook